The processing time to prepare your order for shipment is 3 business days.
Standard Shipping is done through USPS First Class mail with tracking information. Expedited shipping is also available. The tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. If you have any trouble locating your tracking number, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
DELIVERY & RATE
Flat rate shipping of $4.00 for all domestic orders under $35.00.
|Standard||3-5 business days||
orders under $35 - $4.00
orders over $35 - Free
|Priority Mail||2-3 business days||$9.50|
Currently Standard U.S. shipping takes 3-7 business days, and expedited U.S. shipping takes 2-3 business days.
- International shipping rate will be calculated during checkout.
- Customs and import taxes
DOMESTIC RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to love your purchase. However if you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase postmarked within 30 calendar days from the date received for a full refund or exchange.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it taken care of as quickly as possible.
• Buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs for returns or exchanges.
• Buyer may request pre-paid USPS label from the store. Simply print the label and drop your item off at any USPS location or drop box. Shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
• Items must be returned/exchanged with original packaging and in original unworn condition within 30 days of receipt.
• Custom or personalized items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please return your item by any tracking method and email the tracking number to email@example.com
No exchanges can be made on international orders.
Polymer Clay Jewelry:
Polymer clay is a durable, slightly flexible, and lightweight material. Although durable, it can get scratched by hitting hard surfaces/materials and rough handling.
Makeup and other debris can be removed from clay components by gently going over blemished areas with a cotton swab or soft cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol or water.
Raw brass components may tarnish and darken over time if exposed to water and oils from the skin but can be easily cleaned with a soft jewelry cloth and/or tarnish remover.
To extend the life of your jewelry, it is highly recommended that your jewelry be removed and stored safely prior to sleeping, bathing, swimming, and exercising.